Theodore’s Academy has multiple openings for part-time Assistant Teacher/ Caregivers. An Assistant Teacher/ Caregiver plays a vital role in our children’s time at Theodore’s Academy. This role works closely with classroom Teachers, encouraging children to think outside the box, play and interact with peers, and teach them daily routines and good habits are a few of the many ways you will be shaping and growing our children.
- Assist teachers on creating a fun, challenging, and relaxing environment for children.
- Responsible for changing diapers according to company policy Ensure infants and toddlers are clean; help them wash hands, clean up after lunch, etc.
- Assist with opening or closing of facility Responsible for feeding babies and toddlers Follow all infant/ classroom sleep schedules
- Soothe babies and toddlers when crying, disgruntled, or scared
- Communicate with parents at drop-off and pick-up
- Receive complaints from parents and channel it to the Director and Assistant Director
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant Director and Director.
- 2+ years’ experience caring for young children in a professional daycare setting, between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years
- The ability to effectively communicate with the staff, parents, and external vendors
- Knowledgeable in basic childcare needs Must be CPR certified or willing to complete certification
LINK TO APPLICATION: https://bit.ly/2VS71q1